430 Beech Road,
Western Industrial Estate,
Naas Road, Dublin 12,
Tel: 1800 937 628 (from a landline) or 01 456 5796
Type of Business:
Stericycle is Ireland’s leading healthcare & hazardous waste services provider. We understand the specialist requirements that apply to the safe and compliant collection and disposal of pharmaceutical waste.
Whether you are a dispensing pharmacy or a pharmaceutical manufacturer, there are strict compliance requirements that have to be met with regards to waste.
Pharmacies are legally responsible for ensuring that waste is correctly segregated, appropriately labelled and packaged for transport, stored safely and in a secure place, and described accurately and fully on all documentation.
Stericycle works with pharmacies and pharmaceutical manufacturers alike to advise on fulfilling these requirements, and remaining fully compliant.
As your waste management partner, Stericycle also provides complete support with waste awareness training, site audits and keeping you up to date with the latest legislation. We collect, transport and treat: infectious waste, prescription and controlled drugs, and cytotoxic and cytostatic waste.
Our range of specialist services includes the collection and disposal of all pharmaceutical waste, including:
- Out of date pharmaceuticals
- Infectious waste
- Controlled drugs destruction kits
- Cytotoxic and cytostatic waste
- Recalled pharmaceutical stock
Our service also includes:
- Licensed to take a range of pharmaceutical manufacturing waste
- Discreet and professional service tailored to your needs
- National network and coverage ensuring contingency and continuity of service
- A fully integrated collection, transportation and disposal service managed completely by Stericycle