Who we are
The Irish Pharmacy Union
Courses Run by the IPU
The following courses are run by the IPU for IPU Members and their staff:
- IPU Pharmacy Technician Course (NVQ Level 3 Pharmacy Services) – two years
- IPU CPD for Qualified Pharmacy Technicians – Spring and Autumn Programmes
- IPU Medicines Counter Assistant Course (MCA) – Spring and Autumn Programmes
- IPU Medicines Counter Assistant Course (MCA) – Refresher – 1 day
- IPU Pharmacy Interact Course – distance learning
- IPU Pharmacy Retail Sales Course – blended learning
- IPU Medicines in Care Homes – training pack
- IPU Supervisory Development Course – 2 days, 1 month apart
- IPU Employment Law and Employment Rights – 2 days, 1 month apart
- IPU Basics in Health and Nutrition – NEW
- IPU/ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management – 24 months
For more detailed information on these Courses contact Janice or Susan at the IPU Training Unit on 01 493 6401 or 01 406 1555 (direct dial).
The IPU also runs a number of Business training sessions throughout the year covering:
- Sales & Marketing;
- Digital Marketing & Social Media (Beginners & Advanced);
- Finance for the non-Financial.
For more information on these courses please contact Darren in the Business Unit.
Tel: 01 493 6401
Direct Dial: 01 406 1555
Fax: 01 406 1556