Who we are
The Irish Pharmacy Union
Supervising Pharmacist (Pending Start Date)
Stacks Pharmacy – Dooradoyle, Co Limerick
Stacks Pharmacy is on the look for a Supervising Pharmacist for our Pharmacy in Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick.
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
- High ethical standards and good team work are what sets us apart.
- Work 32 – 45 hours per week. You choose how many hours you want to work.
- We strongly value work/life balance.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon’s would also be preferential.
What we are looking for
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community-based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- No late nights
- The right person will be supported by a friendly, helpful leadership team of experienced professionals.
- Competitive package for the right person.
- PSI fees paid
- Training Grants Available
- Mileage allowance provided
- Social fund
- Family Corporate days
For a confidential chat call Mark on 086 144 9761 or 01 880 0120 and press 2 for HR.