Who we are
The Irish Pharmacy Union
Supervising Pharmacist (Pending Start Date)
Stacks Pharmacy Clongriffin
Stacks Pharmacy is on the look for a Supervising Pharmacist for our Flagship Pharmacy in Clongriffin Dublin 13
Address: Unit 13, Main Street, Clongriffin Town Centre, Dublin 13
We offer an attractive rota and a competitive package for the right candidate.
- High ethical standards and good team work are what sets us apart.
- We strongly value work/life balance.
- You choose what hours suit you.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a pharmacy and wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Experience with McLernon’s would also be preferential.
What we are looking for
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in our community-based pharmacies
- The ability to work as part of a dynamic team, while developing team members by imparting your knowledge and passion in delivering expert medical healthcare
- To embrace company initiatives and to take ownership and responsibility for driving the business forward
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- No late nights
- No Sundays
- One Saturday morning every two weeks
- Great hard-working team
- Competitive package for the right person.
- PSI fees paid
- Training Grants Available
- Mileage allowance provided
- Social fund
- Family Corporate days
For a confidential chat call Mark on 0861449761 or 018800120 and press 2 for HR.