Relief Pharmacist – Bundoran & Donegal Town
This is a relief pharmacist role to support our Bundoran (3days) & Donegal Town (2 Days) pharmacies. The candidate will cover pharmacists days off and holidays. They will assist with the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations. The role is not exhaustive and many opportunities for progression exist.
• Dispensing to and advising patients on POM and P medicines
• Assisting in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising
• Execution of the dispensary business plan
• Assisting in group healthcare and retail events
• Fully compliant with legal and ethical requirements
• Day to day management of the dispensary, for example in verifying, sending claims, stock control, paperwork, etc
• Management of dispensary communications
• Feeding back to head office management about shop performance, staff performance, concerns, positives and recommend improvements.
• To partake in staff training events
• Applicants must be degree qualified and a “Registered Pharmacist” with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
• A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
• Must have the ability to be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being a commercial thinker, with the ability to balance being a healthcare professional while being mindful of the business aims.
• The successful candidate will have a key focus on customer service and developing the customer base.
• A highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressurised circumstances.
• A professional who takes their work very seriously and continuously strives for perfection and who is eager to surpass all expectations.
• Someone who is positive, committed, loyal and an excellent communicator.
• The ideal candidate will have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of the schemes in the Republic of Ireland.
How to Apply:
To apply, forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted