This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding family run pharmacy business that has led the way in pharmacy services in Cork for almost 30 years.
We would love to hear from pharmacists that are recently qualified or experienced pharmacists looking for a change.
• Operating the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the pharmacy profession.
• Exercising all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
• Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service and delivery of medicines to customers in accordance with company guidelines.
• Helping customers by assessing their conditions and providing advice about medicines in a professional and empathetic manner.
• Managing monthly submissions to the payment boards and following up on rejected claims.
• Creating, promoting and maintaining good relationships with the pharmacy team, customers and other healthcare professionals.
• Ensuring the dispensary and OTC team are updated on all pharmacy legalities and that mentoring and training is delivered where required.
• Participating in training and development programmes as required.
• Assisting the pharmacy team in other projects and duties when required.
• PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and licence to practice in the Republic of Ireland.
• Recently qualified or support pharmacist experience.
• Ability to work carefully, methodically and accurately in a high-volume dispensing environment.
• Sharp analytic skills and scientific aptitude.
• Good interpersonal skills with a caring and empathic manner.
• Ability to build relationships within a team through mentoring and encouragement.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
• A positive and professional attitude with an appreciation of the importance of delivering excellent customer service and the ability to use discretion when addressing confidential information.