Customer Service and Complaint Handling
This one-day training workshop will help your staff develop a greater understanding of the importance of communicating effectively with customers. Participants will learn the importance of managing and exceeding expectations at every step of the service cycle and how to effectively deal with complaints in a calm and assertive way, without reacting inappropriately, resulting in satisfied and loyal customers.
• Apply highly developed communication skills for improved customer relations.
• Build confidence with customers, whilst portraying a helpful and friendly attitude.
• Learn the power of body language to communicate effectively, especially with groups of people.
• Put customers at ease, build trust and create empathy to make a connection.
• Learn to really listen to customers, ask the right questions and understand their needs.
• Talk to customers in their own language – know what to say and how to say it.
• Avoid defensive behaviour and trigger words that irate customers.
• Deal with criticism, remain calm, speak clearly and defuse the situation.
• Differentiate between different levels of dissatisfaction and respond appropriately.