Successful Borrowing for Pharamcies
IPU Business Training Academy Launches a new Financial Coaching seminar
This two-hour Seminar will demonstrate that successful borrowing has far more to do with how debt is negotiated/re-negotiated than financial projections/personal contacts…etc. You will be introduced to the seven different costs levied on all loans and you will be shown how to use this knowledge to drive down the costs of both existing and future debt.
Objectives of the training
- Learn how banks approve loans and how to structure a loan application to achieve a positive outcome
- As with all “suppliers” with whom you do business, introducing competition for that business lowers costs and improves your terms and conditions. Learn how to introduce such competition for your debt.
- Learn that, due to local tax rules, at times borrowing is cheaper than using cash and one key to successful borrowing is knowing how and when to use it to lower taxes.
- The cost of your loans is not dictated by the interest rate, there are SIX MORE costs that borrowers must know. Learn these and use that knowledge to negotiate cost reductions form lenders tomorrow.
- Learn that the cost you pay for loans today is not necessarily the cost you should pay for the entire loan term.
Our guest lecturer is Paul Overy of Neville & Partners Ltd, who has spent 38 years working in and around Ireland’s major financial institutions, a history that gives him a unique perspective on the financial marketplace.